“Tools, Trends, and Traps: Positioning EAPs for Maximum Success”
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE IS MARCH 13
The goal of the event will be to bring together exemplary employer representatives, industry-leading employee assistance providers and other human capital experts to engage in informative discussions for the benefit of employers, employees/workers, unions, human resource professionals, and benefits consultants in successfully addressing the new dynamics of today’s global workforce.
Register for the 2015 Institute: We’re Heading for Florida
We will be only steps from the sand at the Hilton Clearwater, April 22-24, 2015. What’s the cost? If you are a member and if you register by the early bird deadline, you’ll save the most:
- Member, Full Conference, by March 13, $495 US
- Nonmember, Full Conference, by March 13, $645 US
- Member, Full Conference, after March 13, $545 US
- Nonmember, Full Conference, after March 13, $695 US
- Student Rate, Full Conference (must show ID at registration), $225 US
- Daily Rate, by March 13 (member or nonmember), $320 US
- Daily Rate, after March 13 (member or nonmember), $355 US
Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor
Reservations for exhibitor and sponsors are now being accepted. General information is available on a new web page.
Reserve Your Hotel Room–before They Are Sold Out
Reservations at the Hilton Clearwater Beach are now available. Book online now.
Prior EASNA Institute Presentation Handouts
Some presentations are only accessible through the Members Only site. Log in to review the presentations from this and other Institutes. For those available on the public site, click here.