Is Your Company’s EAP COA Accredited?
A COA Accredited employee assistance program is one that meets critical standards of professionalism. If you are looking to contract for EAP services for your employees, consider the value of contracting with an accredited organization that has already been peer-evaluated and found to have met quality standards in the following areas:
- Administration and Management
- Ethical Practice
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Performance and Quality Improvement
- Risk Prevention and Management
Service Delivery Administration
- Administrative and Service Environment
- Behavior Support and Management
- Client Rights
- Training and Supervision
Specific Service Areas
- EAP Services
A list of EASNA member COA accredited EAPs is published within this site.