EASNA Corporate Awards of Excellence
Annually EASNA recognizes one Canadian and one US Company with its Corporate Awards of Excellence Program. Nominations are reviewed by a panel of judges seeking to identify organizations that have worked to design and integrate a program that enhances employee well-being and enables them to work toward a healthy and productive workplace. The deadline for nominations is January 30, 2015.
Using the form available below, nominees supply the following information to the review committee:
- What makes the particular EAP program up for nomination unique, high quality, innovative, or award worthy?
- How has the nominated program integrated the EAP into the organization’s culture, vision and strategy for employee health and performance?
- How does the program demonstrate a commitment to employee wellness, prevention and EAP promotion.
- What impact has the nominated program had in the organization and what has been the feedback, impact, or outcomes?
New for 2015: Leadership Award
In addition our Corporate Awards of Excellence Program EASNA will recognize one industry leader: a partner, vendor, consultant, or provider who throughout their career demonstrated ongoing commitment and support of EAP and workplace health. Nominations are reviewed by a panel of judges seeking to identify pioneers and deeply committed supporters of EAP. Nominees must work in the country hosting the Institute that year, which for 2015 is the USA. (In 2016 the award will recognize a Canadian.)
Nominees supply the following information:
- How has this person demonstrated their ongoing commitment to EAP and healthy workplaces?
- How has the nominated person contributed to the ongoing vitality and sustainability of the EAP industry?
- How has the person demonstrated creativity and industry leading innovation in wellness, prevention and EAP?
- What impact has the nominated person had on the quality and outcomes achieved in EAP?
Deadline for Submission: January 30, 2015
Congratulations to Our 2014 Winners
Previous Corporate Award Winners
- Michelin North America–Canada, Inc, Canada
- US Coast Guard, US
- Apotex Inc., Canada
- Michelin North America, US
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited, Canada
- The Home Depot, US
- Ontario Power Generation, Canada
- Johnson & Johnson, US
- Hydro One, Canada
- United Parcel Service, US
- Special Recognition Award, Standard Bank Group and its EAP provider, ICAS Southern Africa
- Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO), Canada;
- Genesis Health System, US
- University of Toronto
- Partner’s Healthcare
- Canada Post
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bank of Nova Scotia