EASNA Corporate Awards of Excellence
Annually EASNA recognizes one Canadian and one US company with its Corporate Awards of Excellence. Nominations are reviewed by a three-member panel of judges seeking to identify companies that have worked in partnership with EAP providers to design and integrate a program that enhances employee well-being and enables the company to work toward a healthy and productive workplace.
Nominees supply the following information to the review committee:
- What makes the particular EAP program utilized by the company up for nomination unique or award worthy?
- How has the company up for nomination integrated the EAP program into its operation?
- What results has the company obtained because of this integration?
The Submission Deadline for the 2014 Corporate Awards Has Passed
Winners are announced in April and recognized at the association’s annual conference, the EASNA Institute.
Previous Corporate Award Winners
- Michelin North America–Canada, Inc, Canada
- US Coast Guard, US
- Apotex Inc., Canada
- Michelin North America, US
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited, Canada
- The Home Depot, US
- Ontario Power Generation, Canada
- Johnson & Johnson, US
- Hydro One, Canada
- United Parcel Service, US
- Special Recognition Award, Standard Bank Group and its EAP provider, ICAS Southern Africa
- Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO), Canada;
- Genesis Health System, US
- University of Toronto
- Partner’s Healthcare
- Canada Post
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bank of Nova Scotia