EASNA Corporate Awards of Excellence
Annually EASNA recognizes one Canadian and one US company with its Corporate Awards of Excellence. Nominations are reviewed by a three-member panel of judges seeking to identify companies that have worked in partnership with EAP providers to design and integrate a program that enhances employee well-being and enables the company to work toward a healthy and productive workplace.
Nominees supply the following information to the review committee:
- What makes the particular EAP program utilized by the company up for nomination unique or award worthy?
- How has the company up for nomination integrated the EAP program into its operation?
- What results has the company obtained because of this integration?
Congratulations to Our 2014 Winners
Details about our 2014 award program will be announced this fall.
Previous Corporate Award Winners
- Michelin North America–Canada, Inc, Canada
- US Coast Guard, US
- Apotex Inc., Canada
- Michelin North America, US
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited, Canada
- The Home Depot, US
- Ontario Power Generation, Canada
- Johnson & Johnson, US
- Hydro One, Canada
- United Parcel Service, US
- Special Recognition Award, Standard Bank Group and its EAP provider, ICAS Southern Africa
- Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO), Canada;
- Genesis Health System, US
- University of Toronto
- Partner’s Healthcare
- Canada Post
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bank of Nova Scotia