The Value of Membership
Considering membership in EASNA? There are many benefits for individuals and organizations because EASNA provides a community of diverse and engaged contributors. We are dedicated to advancing workplace behavioral health. We assist our members in several ways:
- Championing a productive and engaged community
- Partnering with health and performance stakeholders
- Advancing innovative research
- Facilitating knowledge exchange
- Advancing solutions for healthy and productive workplaces
What Current Members Say about EASNA
Why belong to EASNA or come to the Institute? Here’s what some current members say:
“Crisis Care Network participates in the EASNA Institute each year because it is a focused gathering of the industry’s brightest and best. “Iron sharpens iron” and this event both challenges and equips us to keep getting better at what we do.”
President, Crisis Care Network
“This was our first Institute and we were welcomed very warmly. We appreciate having access to and being part of the Knowledge Transfer and Research Group and the Institute was a great venue and opportunity for us to connect with others in the industry. We made contacts there that I know will last a lifetime and after just two months, have already paid dividends.”
Mather LifeWays Institute on Aging
“I love EASNA because of the international flavor and the many different points of view represented. I always feel enriched as a result of my attendance.”
Membership has Many Benefits
Here are just a few of the benefits that members enjoy:
- The Journal of Workplace Behavioral Health, a research driven professional journal (a $152 value for individuals, up to $912 for companies)
- Discounts on COA Accreditation and EASNA mentoring
- Members discounts at the Institute (our annual conference)
- EASNA Alert, our broadcast email newsletter,
- Research Notes, the bimonthly electronic newsletter produced by the well-respected Knowledge Transfer and Research Committee
- The opportunity to help advance the industry through involvement in EASNA’s committees and projects
EASNA offers both individual membership and several categories of organizational membership. Individual and Affiliate/Organization enjoy an expanding list of benefits:
- EASNA Alert, our broadcast email, each offering information about our events, training opportunities,
- and industry news;
- The Journal of Workplace Behavioral Health, the only peer-reviewed research journal dedicated to issues affecting the workplace (a $145 value for individuals, $938 for companies);
- a $150 registration discount when attending the EASNA Institute, our annual conference (the next Institute will be April 22-24 in Clearwater Beach, Florida, USA);
- a website with an expanded Members Only section with research reports and a previous conference presentations;
- an online membership directory where you can update your own contact information, 24/7.
In addition to all of the benefits listed above, EASNA offers additional benefits for its Organization level members. There are four Organizational membership levels, based on the company’s size. As an Organization level member you would receive these additional benefits:
- a substantial reduction on the cost of EASNA’s unique accreditation program for providers of employee assistance programs through the Council on Accreditation;
- access to our Members Only website for ALL your employees, including all the electronic benefits it offers;
- a 10% discount or more for any sponsorship purchased for the Institute, our annual conference.
Here are the different Organization level memberships, which are for EAPs, based on the number of employees dedicated to EAP work:
- Level 4 (more than 400 employees working in employee assistance)
- Level 3 (more than 101-400 employees working in employee assistance)
- Level 2 (51-100 employees working in employee assistance)
- Level 1 (50 or fewer employees working in employee assistance)
The Affiliate membership category is for companies that sell products or services to EAPs.
Dues Amounts and Payment Options
Memberships are on a calendar year basis. However, if you join after the annual Institute, dues are reduced for the remaining portion of the year. See the application form for pricing details.
New for 2015: A two-year individual membership for $325. You save $105!
To join online and pay by credit card, click the button below:
Want to pay by check? Here are two options:
If you are an EASNA member and want to renew online, log into the Members Only area (see the Login button at the top right corner of this and every page), Once you log in, click the Renew Membership button.