EASNA’s Knowledge Transfer and Research (KT&R) Committee is comprised of enthusiastic and dedicated individuals who contribute to the EAP field by participating in the challenges and excitement of EAP research, EAP program evaluation, development of new EAP programs, and transferring that information and knowledge to others in the field.
The KT&R team is focusing on several initiatives:
- Identifying bodies of existing research in the EA and related fields
- identifying interest and funding resources for new research in the EA field
- facilitating access to data
- mentoring others in their research and evaluation endeavors
- building bridges to the greater research community
- supporting EASNA’s quarterly refereed EAP journal, the Journal of Workplace Behavioral Health, which profiles cutting edge research in the EA and related health performance fields
The KT&R Committee engages in specific activities, such as, sponsoring research presentations at EASNA’s Annual Institute, building an EAP research reference library, and promoting contacts and synergies among researchers and innovators in the field.